Wednesday, April 1, 2009

32nd day

Thanks again for all the wishes!

dunno why but this year
my lunar birthday and 'english' birthday are on the same date
so i had my vemicillin (mee sua)
and hard boiled egg (too bad there was only braised egg)

had my afternoon off, but i still went back to the lab to slack
in the end, my senior gave me something to do
what a way to spend my afternoon

had dinner at one of their buffet place
it had a grand and posh setting
but their food is so-so only
i rather like s'pore buffet
i treated the my seniors dinner
and ivan warn me not to type the price out
cos' my mum will kill me "gluped"

the seniors were kind enough to buy me a birthday cake
wow
1st B'day in china and 1st china cake
one of female senior gave me a water bottle as present
wow i didn't expect it
it's a real cute bottle
and she was funny and cute enough to give me the present in private
the reason was that she didn't see anyone giving so she dare not give
(hey cute can be meant for anyone, like my sister and brother are cute-haha)

that's all i guess
i'll upload the pictures tomorrow
cos' i'm tired.

see ya


Kenn

No comments:

Post a Comment