Thursday, June 11, 2009

one hundred and one, two and three days

it's not like it's fun here
today i worked from 8.30am till 10.30pm

ya, i'm a slave, haha
what to do, my marks are in his hands
i'm still considering if i wanna go to shanghai or not
it's like too many things are clouding my mind
i do not like things cramming up in my week
the only attractive stuff in shanghai, is to snowboard
at one of their indoor resort
that's what attracting me

if i'm going to shanghai
i might most probably be staying in my shanghai uncle house
he's a local there
i saw him a few times when he came over to S'pore to visit
so to me, it's still a stranger-stranger affair, but with the word uncle

oh and the transport to shanghai, is to take train
not MRT,
it's that kinda train, that i dun wanna stay long in it
so it depends for now, it depends

it's ending soon
yeah!

that's all for now

KENN

No comments:

Post a Comment