Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PS3 still out of commission

tell you what sucks the most

It's when you have a PS3 and you can't play it

i had went all the way to Wisma Atria to collect it yesterday night
sony sent me a sms ard 7pm and i felt that i just have to collect it, hoping to have a good time in the night
got to cab there as i have to reached there before 9pm or it'll be closed and it cost 16bucks
waited for ard 30mins before my turn
i passed my collection ticket to the customer care officer
he typed some stuff then went to get my PS3 and passed it to me in this almost over-used sony plastic (well it's at least a sony plastic bag)

I was worried if the PS3 was really repaired, so i asked if it was working or not
that person replied 'if it wasn't working, we wouldn't call you right?'
well, not much to ask then
i further ask if it was not working would he fund me the transportation fee to take it back
he kinda surrendered and gave me his name card and said i could call him and service man would come to pick it up if it was faulty

unfortunately, when i went home and test my console, there was no visual on the TV
first was because the console couldn't read my game discs and after them servicing it now have no visual
so my friend had advice me not to call back to the annoying customer care officer
he would rather me send an email to the higher ups

so i will heed his advice
he's helping to to draft a complain letter, he's good at that
hopefully sony people get to read my email tomorrow
and give me a call
i just want them to send technician to my home and fix my PS3 ASAP
wanna treasure all my time to play it
Haha.

that's all the rambling

Kenn


No comments:

Post a Comment