Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10th day

day ten was a tiring day
there were little spot around my face
from afar it's fine but when near, u can see little spot like rashes
it wasn't itchy but in the night, i became itchy
i remembered scene of myself waking up in the middle of night and scratching my face
haha
lab was normal, we mixture some chemical i dun remember the name as it was in chinese
then use the spectro to measure the abs readings
and then lunch came, i was released at about 12.30pm
then i went to feast on noodles and tak pau steam dumplings back to hostel
my senior said that he will be meeting me outside my hostel
i psp-ed and nap a while
at 2.30pm he called and pass me something and ask me to head back to the lab
it was a cool new equipment
althought he said that this equipment has phase out
it's something that is able to estimate molecular weight of a substance by measuring it's viscosity


it looked something like that except there a third inlet

haha

and in the process of using

we broke it

as we need to make it stand upright and i suggest a way and my senior tried it and opps, crack

i was really stunned, speechless

and i return to the lab in the night

and did more stuff

i helped to prepare some solution which need to be use the next day

honestly i dunno what i was doing

but i added some stuff every 3 mins

so i must be seated a my place with my stopwatch and add

it's not that bad, seriously

Kenn

No comments:

Post a Comment