Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11th day

yesterday i got the spots thingy
so today the senior asked us to go to the hospital
i didn't brought my camera along,wasted
but anyway
the doctor supect that it was due to the hair tonic i was using
thus having the allergy, as normally my mum would help me apply this few times i apply it myself, and maybe i was careless or whatever
it's cost 180RMB for the medicine
and they gave chinese and western medicine
haah
what a combination...
so in the afternoon we went back to the lab
and i did some stuff again (when i said stuff, it means that i was blur when doing it, or didn't know what i was doing)
in the night
we went shopping!!!
we as in the sense me,CC(the one who works in the same lab with me,who's from singapore),Dave the guy fromCBE and samantha from CBE
we went carrefour
and i bought a lot of things
i'll upload the things i bought tomorrow
yup, it's late, sleep early everyone!

Kenn

where is my pen?
And ya BTW , no one have updated me on jackie
how is he
i bet he's enjoying bah
hopefully
goodluck to fyp ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment