Thursday, August 26, 2010

it ends tonight, it ends tonight

today, 25 of august, is where my YOG journey as a volunteer would end
i would declare that it was a fruitful and purposeful journey
fruitful; as i have taken photos with tom daley and megan sylvester
purposeful; as i have spend my free time volunteering and i have learnt many skills
like from guiding of groups to taking care of kids

it will be difficult for me to not wake up tomorrow and head for the village
and once again my life will be back to slacking and working
i had really really enjoyed the company of my fellow volunteers and it had been an enjoyable 10++ days

rather than making this post sounds gloomy
China boys will be back soon!
they're coming back on the 27th, 5am or so
the train doesn't even operate that early
but once they're back i have new company, hopefully
Have a safe trip back home!
i'll be waiting,haha

Kenn

No comments:

Post a Comment