Monday, August 2, 2010

not posting enough

let me start with what i did today:

Nationals (LifeSavingCompetition)

this year, i'm one of those who comes late, sits and watching the com.
i wasn't much into the whole com.
except when it comes to our own competitors, i would shout, cheer them on
indeed, the club has improved this year!
we bagged a sliver medal
we only won a bronze last year, so it's considered as an improvement
so i guess our competitors are now celebrating or sleeping at the loft

And what i have been doing lately:

YOG (Volunteer)

i've joined YOG as a volunteer
thanks to my friends, they got me in
okay, back to my role in YOG
i'm ushering students ( from S'pore primary and secondary schools ) around the Olympic Village Square
although i'm not enlisted early ( yup, i'm still pissed about it ), but at least i'm doing something that's worth my time
to me it will be one of the events that the country would remember long enough till i die
so i''m officially commencing my duty on 16th August ( haha, that would be the day when the brothers unite )
i went to the YOG opening rehearsal last friday
and it was freaking awesome, that's what i think tho
it's better than this year's NDP, haha, it's my opinion
Anyway, i'm happy to be involved in YOG

Kenn

No comments:

Post a Comment