Monday, August 9, 2010

New Found Friend (talking bout' friendship, relationship's overrated)

let me pour out my thoughts on what would happen when my friend (anyone of them) gets a GF.

what you'll be losing is the
together time (you used to have)
no more talks on how good it feels to be single
lesser activity which will cost more bucks (cos money goes to GF)

and when you meet up, it's all about his GF this, or his GF that
okay, okay i'm just being a pessimist

this time when i'm put to the test, it's different
i know what would eventually become and decided to move on with my life
so get another friend, but it ain't so easy
it takes with a huge scoop of affinity
but what happens when you befriend your friend's brother?

i'm in a good position to explain this
I had experience the almost exact feelings I felt (when the friendship had just started out my your friend) from the brother
well, people do change through time, you'll be experiencing them differently, at different phase
but the surprising thing is that the lost feeling does still exist and could be retrieved
little things, like hanging out with the brother triggers memories or sometimes when stronger, déjà vu
it was like time travelling back in time to my friend
and I would reflect on how that time was simple and blissful
at the same time, realisation would make me feel that I should treasure the current time I am existing in
therefore, i strongly think that i should embrace the present

to me, this experience was interesting and fascinating
thus i wanted to share about it
but i took a long ass time to type it out
to explain it the way i thought was most appropriate

Kenn

No comments:

Post a Comment